How much will it cost to have my company logo embroidered?
The two items of information we need in order to give you a quote are:
- Quantity of pieces in order
- Number of stitches in pattern (we can estimate this when we see your logo or design)
How do I wash my embroidered garments?
No special washing is required. Follow the manufacturer’s suggested instructions.
Can I have a custom logo embroidered?
Yes! Just send a copy of it to us and we’ll get back to you in 24 to 48 hours with a quote.
How does my logo get from paper to being embroidered?
Modern embroidery machines are automated. The computer needs a program, or pattern, to direct it to produce the desired pattern. The process of creating this program is called “digitizing”. It is a key component of good embroidery because, without a quality pattern, it is impossible to produce quality embroidery.
Can I use bleach?
How quickly will you act on my order?
We are very efficient in processing orders. Depending on the product and services you request, time frames will vary.
- Baby Items – 3 business days
- Screen Printing – 10 business days
- Embroidered Items – 7 – 10 business days (depending on design)
- Digitized Logos – 5 business days to have the artwork complete. Once you approve the artwork, the same timelines as above apply.
All personalized items are not returnable.